Please read the following information before proceeding with the reservation.
※If you are applying for a group / corporation, please contact us by phone.
Monday – Friday 8:30～17:15 / Saturday 8:30～12:30 (2nd and 4th Saturdays currently closed)
About Covid-19 Antigen Testing
At our clinic, we offer Covid-19 qualitative antigen nasopharyngeal swab testing by your own expense.
Antigen testing is accurate within 9 days of exposure.
If the amount of virus in the sample is small, the result may be negative even in the case of infection, so it is necessary to continue infection control measures regardless of the result.
If the test result is positive, we will contact you by phone immediately. In addition, we will notify the Chiyoda Ward Health Center as is required.
Applying for a reservation
- Please read the instructions on this page before proceeding to the reservation application form.
- Please fill in the application, confirm the entered information, and submit. (At this point the reservation has not yet been confirmed.)
- We will then contact you by phone or e-mail, and confirm your reservation date and time.
- Please note the precautions regarding testing that will be sent to you via e-mail.
Who may be tested
Those who do not currently have symptoms of infection such as cold symptoms, fever of 37.5°C or higher, taste or odor abnormalities, cough, shortness of breath, or general malaise within the past 14 days.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment.
Due to infection control measures, we strictly adhere to reservation times.
- If you require a travel certificate, please bring your passport.
- Please ring the bell at the clinic entrance in the elevator hall on the 9th floor.
- You will have your temperature checked, be seen by a doctor, and asked to fill out the questionnaire and consent form. Your passport will be inspected if a travel certificate is needed.
- The test is conducted by swabbing the nasopharynx.
- We will confirm, label and package the specimen.
- Reagents: PanbioTM COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Abbott Laboratories)
The test result and report
|Testing dates and times||Reporting of test results|
|Monday to Friday||08:30～16:00||certificate are generally available one hour after testing.|
- Test results will be sent to you by e-mail or by post or given to you at the clinic.
- In the event of a positive test result, we will immediately contact you by phone.
- We do not perform Antigen testing on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- Please note that the reporting time may vary depending on various circumstances.
Certificate of inspection
If you wish to receive a negative certificate for travel (in English) or a certificate for purposes other than travel (in Japanese or English), we will issue one copy for 5,500 yen (tax included). This is in addition to the Antigen testing fee. Please apply for this in advance. The certificate will be given to you at the clinic.
|Covid-19 Antigen test||7,700 yen|
|Negative Travel certificate (in English)
Certificate for purposes other than travel (in Japanese or English)
|5,500 yen per copy|
※This test is carried out at your own expense, and is not covered by insurance.
※The doctor’s fee is included in the above examination fee.
※Please note that prices are subject to change.
- We maintain confidentiality and not inform anyone other than the person of the test results.
- If the test result is positive, we will contact you immediately by phone. We are also required to promptly notify the Chiyoda Ward Public Health Center.
- As the test result only reflects the result at the time of testing, it is necessary to continue taking precautions and infection prevention measures regardless of the results.
Please read if you intend to travel abroad.
- Please remember to bring your passport, as we will need this information for your certificate.
- A negative certificate will be given to you at the clinic.
- Our negative certificates include the following information:
Name Inspection result approval date Date of birth Name, address, and tel of the inspection laboratory Gender Measuring reagents Passport number Inspection result Nationality Our clinic’s name, address, tel, fax Date and time of sample collection Certificate issue date Specimen type Name and signature of the doctor in charge Inspection date
If you need to add anything other than the above, please fill out the comments column of the reservation application form and contact us.
- Negative test certificates have different requirements in different countries and regions. Please check for the latest information with the Embassy or Ministry of Foreign Affairs in advance.
- Entry conditions may be subject to change depending on the country. Each country’s decision to refuse entry or restrict behavior upon arrival takes precedence, and the certificate obtained from this test does not guarantee that rules will be exempted. In the unlikely event that this certificate is not accepted, we will not take any responsibility.
- If you need a medical certificate in English to demonstrate the state of your general health, please consult us separately from the Antigen test.